Citrine has been a popular decorative gemstone since ancient times.
11 in stock
(stone may vary slightly from photo)
Citrine is the yellow variety of quartz, and its name comes from the Old French word for lemon. Its warm color is said to be a gift from the sun, making this golden gemstone the perfect option for brightening up a typically chilly autumnal month. Citrine has been a popular decorative gemstone since ancient times.
- Powerful cleanser and regenerator
- This crystal never needs cleansing.
- Absorbs, transmutes, dissipate and grounds negative energy.
- Protective for the environment
- Energizes every level of life.
- Aura protector
- Cleanse the charkas, especially the solar plexus and navel chakras (lower chakras)
- Activates the crown chakra and opens intuition.
- Stone of abundance
- Raises self-esteem, improves motivation, makes you less sensitive to criticism.